Model Tiffany is a new collection in the furniture line of trademark Interstyle, demonstrating all the key trends of modern furniture design: ergonomics, practicality, compositional clarity, fashionable color solutions.
The collection is presented in three compositions: Tiffany blue, Tiffany white and Tiffany beige, and includes furniture for the kitchen, living room and hallway.
The front surfaces are made of modern materials with unique performance and technical characteristics: Intellect and FunderMax.
The module casings are made of 18mm-thick chipboard.
The glazed doors are made in aluminum frames with tinted graphite and bronze glass.
Technical characteristics of the materials used.
The German panel INTELLECT is a breakthrough in the market of materials for furniture and interior decoration. The novelty is developed with the use of nanotechnology and has some serious advantages in comparison with similar materials:
- Deeply matt (low light reflectance) color in a trendy monochrome.
- A surface which hardly leaves any fingerprints.
- Soft-touch surface (extremely pleasant haptic sensation).
- Increased scratch and abrasion resistance. Rated & gt; 4 (EN 438-2.25), 1.5 times higher than HPL plastic.
- High-impact resistance > 30 (EN 438-20.20) 1.5 to 2 times that of HPL laminates.
- Thermal resistance. 180-200°C for 20 min without damage (EN 438-2.16).
- Increased resistance to many household chemicals and chemical compounds (solvents, acids, acetone).
- Antibacterial properties. Permitted contact with foodstuffs.
- Resistant to grease stains.
- Can be used in various interior styles: minimalism, Scandinavian style, loft and similar.
Austrian material FunderMax – HPL-panels with unique performance characteristics.
They are produced in Austria at FUNDERMAX factory, one of the largest in Europe. In high demand due to its unique technical properties which have no analogues. Advantages of FunderMax over similar materials:
- Double-sided surface (decor on both sides)
- Low moisture absorption
- Resistant to damage and scratches
- Large selection of decors (incl. «stone» and «wood»)
- Matt, low glare surface
- Resistant to temperature fluctuations from -60°C to +180°C.
HPL panels FunderMax, INTELLECT
– the R and S details in the Tiffany set are not manufactured
– can be used in a stylistically diverse range of interiors
BLUM (Austria), HAFELE (Germany)
Accessories and materials
KESSEBOHMER (Germany), STARAX (Turkey), REJS (Poland)
Types of kitchens
straight, corner, U-shaped, island
Victoria 1, Victoria 2, Victoria 3, Magda
A guarantee of total safety
Warranty 24 months
In accordance with State Standard 16371-93 Furniture: General specifications, we provide warranty service for all cabinet furniture, including kitchen, living and dining room furniture.
Warranty 18 months
For tables, chairs and armchairs according to State Standard 19917-93 Furniture for sitting and lying down.
At the end of the warranty period, all our customers can rely on high-quality post-warranty support.
25 years of excellent work
They are the best confirmation of our reliability and loyalty to each of our clients.
Send us your contact details, and we will contact you to discuss the project.